Thursday, August 09, 2007

We are in London,

We are here! I'll post more later, I'm off to a pub on the river for lunch!

Edited to add:

The crossing was amazing, E and I are so happy we choose to do it. The Queen Mary 2 is a fantastic ship, and everything we did on board was so fun. Yesterday (0ur last full day on board) I wanted to have a chance to relax on deck and watch the beautiful Celtic Sea. It was sunny, clear, and warm, unusual even for August in the Atlantic. I sat on the port side for quite awhile. Far below us E saw something, and then again, dolphins! They were jumping and swimming beside the ship. I sat and watched for another hour, and dolphins came and went.

Today we woke up early, took a motor coach into London, and after our great lunch beside the Themes, E and I went to Parliament to let Violet and Chuckanuka see Big Ben, the London Eye, and Westminster Abby.

Well, now it's late (nearly midnight here) so we are off to bed!

5 comments:

  1. "Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does. Can he hang from a web? No he can't, he's a pig. LOOK OUT! Here comes the Spider Pig!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND...I'm glad that Chuckanuka is getting out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea!!! Gosh, now that song is in my head... ;)

    Actually Ethan has a new song these days, that gets really stuck, it goes "Ethan is tired, Hola, Hola, Ethan is tired, Hola, Hola, Hola"

    Stupid huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:48 AM

    Ethan also wants to have me ask you why are you not giving Rumpus enough snuggles. He is a sad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever! We've been to visit every day and Rumpy gets lots of reading nook loves. The kitties like us for a while and then they start wondering why we're there and you're not and then they leave.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails