Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The reason I gained a stone

I gained weight on our trip. How much? I don't know, I'm to afraid to look at the scale. All I know is that I'm on a diet now. So what is a stone? A stone is the way some British weight themselves. One stone is about 14 pounds. I didn't really gain 14 pounds, but I did eat really great food. Anybody that says you can't get a great meal in England is totally wrong. We had wonderful food.

I took a photo of many of the things we ate, so, here is why I gained a stone, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Hey Jess, thought you'd want to be proper -- it was a " Ploughmans" lunch - and a meat pie. Just the British translation. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, thank you, I'll update it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that food looks so delicious. Sounds like you had a great trip!!! Can't wait to talk to you on messenger :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails