Friday, October 12, 2007

A few more wedding photos

This has been a weddingy fall. Back in September E and I went to California for my cousin Gordon's wedding (my blog post is here). Today I got an email with all the professional photographer's photos. I thought some of them were awesome, so they were worth sharing.

Bride and groom stroll along the Santa Barbara beach, where they got married.
I love this fish lense photo of the ceremony. It was so beautiful there.

This is some of my Dad's family (my Jewish half!). Back row: E, me, Jeremy (holding Adam), Uncle Bob, Aunt Muri, Megan, Gordon, Jessica, Aaron, Craig (my dad in white). Front row: Hilliary with Sophia, Grandma Florence, Aunt Carolyn
E and I. Yes my hair is frizzy, damn humidity.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    That first pic is awesome. I like the fish-eye effect on the second one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Look at your cute family! I've met almost all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails