Thursday, October 04, 2007

I want to brag about my husband

My husband is fantastic. I could have never asked for a more wonderful, caring, loving person. I just want a chance to brag about him.

Right now I'm hosting a traveling doll, traveling Lily. (Don't know about travel dolls? Read this). Anyway, Lily is a doll with dark blond curly hair, brown eyes and freckles. She is a real cutie. Well last night while I was getting ready to go to Naina's bridal shower, E came over to me and said "you know what's cute?" I guessed and guessed. I guessed the cats, each other, my Grandma's dog, etc. He finally said "no, Lily! You should get that doll, she is cute!" Maybe one day he will pick a doll he likes and give it to me, that would be really special.

Well today we were chatting, and I mentioned I wanted a small doll on eBay, he responded (and I quote) "she is awfully cute, and not very expensive!" I said that I might not have for the money for her, and he responded "I am sure you still have some money for cute little dollies."

Yep, he's a keeper. I hope this post didn't give you cavities, because it was so sticky sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    What can I say? Traveling Lily is a very cute dolly! (if my brother reads this, my masculinity points are going straight down....)

    And I have Inky to thank for introducing me to Comrade Gena, so really I am pretty hip with the dolls these days.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails