Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy second birthday!

Today is my blog's second birthday, I've been blogging for two years! Other than when I'm on vacation, I think I've been pretty good at updating my blog on a regular basis, which I am really proud of. It is so fun to look back and see what was happening last January, or even two Januarys ago. I think my blog has been a pretty accurate window into my life. Nothing much has been skipped over or sugar coated.

So, here is a list of some of the things that have happened to me in the last two years:
1. Began to plan my wedding
2. Had a depression relapse, that luckily I climbed out of quickly
3. Struggled through my parent's divorce
4. Began collecting dolls again in earnest
5. Got married
6. Helped my dad sell my childhood home
7. Honeymooned in Italy
8. Lost my Grandpa to bladder cancer
9. Met my Dad's new girlfriend (now fiancée) and my Mom's new boyfriend (now husband of sorts)
10. Fulfilled one of E's life long dreams, to travel transatlantic on a ship

So, in honor of this birthday, I changed the formatting of my blog just a little bit. Now on the right side, under the previous posts list, you'll see a list of "favorite posts". If you haven't read these yet, you should, I think you'll like them!

3 comments:

  1. I was sad to hear about your parents' divorce--and selling your very pretty house! I remember how much time your mom spent in the garden. I hope things are looking up now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Hi Jessica,
    Long time no see! I'm Tomomi. Hope you still remember me:) I still enjoy reading your blog. Hope I can cereblate your third birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomomi, of course I remember you! Hey! How are you! I miss you!

    Erin, thank you. Things are going up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails