Monday, October 29, 2007

Another weekend post

Weekends always go by too quickly. On Friday E and I went over to his family's house for a Halloween Party. We were instructed to dress in costume, so I dressed as a Japanese Lady and E dressed as a butler (surprise surprise!). The house looked awesome and Chelsea had gone all out with games, food, prizes, and decorations. E and I had a great time being silly and eating.

As the night wore on I kept saying that I was not just any Asian woman, I was very skilled in martial arts, and even decided to sport a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle type mask as I did my moves. Everyone was laughing, and from the photo I'm sure you can see why. Oh, and my hands are not in gang signs, those are ninja moves- duh!
Saturday started with the second annual doll show in Utah (here is my blog post about the doll show last spring). Each year in spring and fall there is a doll show at the Utah Fairgrounds, and it is a huge highlight for me! I went down there with Connie and Chelsea (E's mom and sister) and we had a wonderful time looking and buying things for our dolls. None of us came home with a new doll, however, we got many American Girl doll outfits, tiny stuffed animals (remember this), and had a great time overall.

After the show we met E and the Beehive Tearoom. I can't imagine a better way to spend a Saturday than buying doll stuff and having lunch at a tea house. Afterwards E and I headed to a downtown park to do some geochacing and enjoying the autumn weather.

Yesterday was a slow Sunday. I woke up early to go to a spinning class at my gym. Afterwards E and I made a big Sunday breakfast. I took a nap for most of the afternoon (I love naps!), cooked cupcakes for my bro, and then we went to my Dad's for dinner to celebrate Brandon's birthday.Oh, and one more thing, I'm hosting another traveling doll! This girl is named Nora, and she has a blog! I've been updating it to show what we've been up to, if you'd like to view it, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Great pic hot hot jj. If I remember correctly, Rafael used to have the red eye thingie on TMNT, and you are putting him to shame. Also, I should have had you pose as the ninja on my cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails