Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do you know about Google Reader?

Google Reader is something I love, and I've used it for a long time, but I realize everyone doesn't know about this nifty online program. This program lets you enter a list of blogs you like to read, and it will alert you when there is a new entry. If you are anything like me, who loves to read blogs, this program is vital, because I can't check everyone's blog every day to see if there is an update, Google Reader tells me when there is an update.

So, go to reader.google.com and sign in like you are creating a blog entry. On the left there is a button that says "add subscription". Click that, then add the URL of the blog you want to add (you can add as many as you want). Once it is added, you can see when there are new entries. After you've read the entry, just click "Mark as Read" and it we remember you are up to date on that blog.

Try it! And add me to your subscription list, because everyone needs a little does of Hot Hot JJ every day!

3 comments:

  1. I love Google Reader. The folders feature is great. I read over 100 blogs and feeds, so it's helpful to categorize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Google Reader too. It always helps me to know when Hot Hot JJ updates her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not online, so...

    www.amazon.com/beedlebard

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails