Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank you Connie for the Dammit doll

Uggg, I hate mailing things this time of year, I needed to mail three books for office presents to out-of-state clients, so I went to a mailing center after work - BIG mistake. Not only was the line long, it didn't move the entire 50 minutes I was there. I finally got so mad I went to the front, demanded help, and left (with packages mailed) two minutes later. I hate incompetent people.

I made good use of a little sewn alien looking thing that my Mother in Law gave me when I got home, it is called a Dammit doll, here is the poem:

When you feel you want to throw something or shout, here's a little dammit doll you just can't live without. Just grab him by the legs and find a place to slam it! And... as you whack the stuffing out.. yell... Dammit, dammit dammit!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails