Friday, December 21, 2007

Done with work, ready for Christmas!

I am done with work and I'm so excited for Christmas! There are still many Christmas-y related activities going on, last night we went up to E's house to make divinity (an old fashioned candy) and tomorrow we are hosting a party for my Dad's birthday. Of course Christmas and Christmas Eve are right around the corner.

Here are a few photos from the last few days:
Chelsea, David and E making divinity! These ones turned out perfectly!
Ben and Jo sent our Christmas gift, and of course we couldn't wait to open it (we are so bad). Thank you guys for the awesome Korean treats!
I took this photo last night on the way into the house. It was snowing like mad. I'm not sure why the photo is so yellow (none of the others looked like that) but I thought it was cool anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that pic of us making divinity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa looks gorgeous. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails