Sunday, December 02, 2007

Does anybody ever die of beauty overload?

Last summer in England when E and I were leaving a garden in the English countryside, I asked this question to E, does anybody ever die of beauty overload? One day you just find somebody that has blown up, and on the official reports it just says "beauty overload"? Of course I'm joking, but sometimes the world is just so beautiful I think that my chest will burst.

Today is one of those days.

Yesterday it snowed and snowed and snowed. By the time it got dark the roads were slick and the branches heavy with freshly fallen snow. It was magical. This morning I woke up to a clear blue sky. Each branch is wrapped in a pure white winter blanket. It is heavenly.

Later today E and I plan to go snowshoeing, so I will come back with more photos, I am sure. These photos I took at 8:30 this morning. I woke up and realized how splendid it was outside, so I put on my slippers, grabbed my camera, and slipped out back door in just my jammies in the 21 degree weather, but it was worth it, I hope you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails