Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Job hunt and cold days

The job hunt is awesome. Really, I love sitting at home, looking for a job day after day. I hope my sarcasm doesn't bother you. Yes, looking for a job sucks, really sucks. I'm trying to make the most of it, but alas, it is still slow and tedious.

Mid November is not one of my favorite times of the year. One, it gets dark so early, I can't stand it. Two, it is cold all day long, and not beautiful winter cold, no, yucky gray cold. It is either raining or gray every day. The kitties and I spend the days reading, looking for new job postings, obsessively checking my email, trying to stay warm, and watching the birds. It gets old day after day.

I'm ready for a change. I want a job.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I have an idea. Have you thought about getting one of those seasonal jobs for the holidays? You might be able to get discounts. ;) I know that holiday shopping can be nutty though. My new job has been interesting... my boss doesn't really want to teach me anything, so I end up sitting around wasting time. I check your blog a lot though hoping for something new to read. ;) What a juxtaposition... Good luck with the hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails