Friday, November 28, 2008

A few Thanksgiving photos

I wanted to share a few Thanksgiving photos, because as always, E and I had a fantastic Thanksgiving hopping from E's family's house to mine.

E's family's table is always set up beautifully. Notice the chocolate turkeys!
Last year I carved the turkey too. New tradition?
At my Mom's house I was most excited to visit her kitten Jack. He's such a love.
And then Melissa showed the entire party how LARGE Simon has gotten. He's huge.
And my Mom's Thanksgiving table. Looks more like Christmas, but my mom loves her Christmas china so much, she starts using them in November.
Then today E and I set up our Christmas tree in our new house. It looks wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:19 AM

    Jack is adorable - he looks like Rumpy when he was little. Please be sure to put some photos of the new house here or on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails