Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

My favorite time to blog is when I feel like I have a subject to write about. Today, I don't really, instead, I have random thoughts that are more of an update.

Thought 1 - I'm still looking for a job, and it still stinks. I found a job that I really would love to get, but they haven't called me back. I've followed up with them twice.

Thought 2 - E and I went to Snowbird last weekend and spent the night. We are so lucky to get to do this virtually every year. This year my dad had the pass that he wasn't going to use so he gave it to us. We went out to dinner and breakfast, enjoyed the Cliff Spa (this is so nice!) and also got drinks in the Aerie Lounge. Wonderful weekend. Looking at my photos of the weekend I realized I didn't take any without dolls, I'm such a dork. Anyway, here is the pool with Inky and Violet:
Thought 3 - When I'm not looking for a job I'm usually crafting with my mom. While there I get to play with her new kitten, Jack. He is really sweet, and just tiny. Yesterday I was wearing a vest, and Jack fit into the pocket. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails