Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving - in photographs

I wanted to share a few more of my Thanksgiving photos, because I am lucky enough to not only have one fantastic family, I have two. I love both of them very much. Here are a few photos of the festivities:

E's family's house was where we went first, they always have the table set in beautiful blue and white china. And everyone got a chocolate turkey at their place setting!
How did I get lucky enough to have the honor of carving the turkey? Not quite sure...
Dinner number one
After dinner E's family wanted to pose for a family photo, after five serious ones, I wanted to do a silly photo. I told everyone to do a silly face, but nobody listened.
Next was my aunt's house. Here E and my Grandma were chatting. My Grandma loves E very much (who doesn't?)
Here are three of the people I love most in the world, my brothers Brandon and Chandler and my sister Melissa (and between Brandon's and Chandler's shoulders is my cousin Taylor, I love him too!)
Isn't this the most beautiful presentation you've ever seen? It is a huge bowl of roasted veggies that my Grandma made.
And the centerpiece at one of the three tables set up at my aunt's house.
Dinner number two. It is amazing that I actually felt hungry at all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails