Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun photo from last March

Last March E and I joined E's family down in Escalante (remember this post?). While down there we went to an area called Devil's Garden. Here is what I had to say about it in my blog post from March:

After my quick hike, some breakfast, and water bottle fill-up, we were off to an area called Devil's Garden. This mini wonderland had arches, slot canyons, mesas, and deep cracks, all the thinks you'd expect from Southern Utah, but it was all miniature, so it was fun to explore the area, without ever feeling in danger or lost. We even spotted a jack rabbit that didn't seem to skiddish, so we got some great photos!

Anyway, Connie (E's mom) snapped this photo of me while there, and I keep meaning to share it. It was a really fun day (click the photo for a larger view).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails