Friday, November 23, 2007

A cute Thanksgiving photo

I had a great Thanksgiving yesterday, I hope you did too. E and I always have two Thanksgiving feasts, first with his family, then with mine.

I love E's family's Thanksgiving, it is wonderful, really low key and very tasty. E's grandma came, which was fun, because she rarely gets out of the house. She loves Thanksgiving because it is one time of year where the food has some taste. Her regular Meals on Wheels is tasteless.

After we ate a full dinner at E's house, we went over to my aunts house. The house was hopping with nearly 20 people, three turkeys, and enough food to feed an army. We had a wonderful time there too, and ate way way too much.

E and I contributed pecan pies to both feasts. Making the pies is pretty easy. Here is a photo of E working on the pies while our sweet little girl "helps" in the kitchen. (This is a regular occurrence, Mabel is underfoot whenever E and I are cooking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails