Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yea! It is a short week!

Thursday is Thanksgiving, which means this is my first short week from work in a very long time! Not only do I have Thursday off, but Friday too. And a half day on Wednesday. I remember loving half days as a kid.

So, here are my plans for the week:
Monday- Get to work on time. This is the one day I can't be even a little late, a meeting starts at 8:00 am.
Tuesday- Go to Yoga and at least try to work out before Thursday rolls around
Wednesday-Bake 4 pecan pies and watch Oprah because she is showing the new American Girl doll!
Thursday- Maybe work out in the morning, before eating myself silly at E's house, then mine.
Friday- Set up our Christmas tree and wish Chelsea a happy birthday!
Saturday- Go out to birthday dinner with Ethan's family and enjoy my Christmas decorations.

Sounds like a pretty good week, huh?

Oh yea, and E and I just got back from the farmhouse. Why were we there so late, because we were having unseasonably warm weather and Chelsea and E were caught up in an intense game of badminten. Who won? Nobody knows, but here is the "champion" photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails