Friday, September 11, 2009

My cats are wacky

My cats are wacky. All three of them. I was first going to call this blog post "Kitty Yoga" because Mabel was doing some pretty sweet yoga moves earlier and I grabbed my camera before she moved (I know, first time ever!). Then when I went back into the bedroom to grab my memory card, the two boys were on the bed. All three cats adore the master bed, don't ask me why, but at least one of them can be found sleeping on it (or practicing some very skilled yoga moves) at all times.

Here is Mabel's yoga move. It is a very good spine stretch. You put your hips and legs one way, and your arms and head the other way. Now hold... and breathe...
Oh dear! She heard my shutter click. No more yoga...
So back to her favorite position for true relaxation. She loves this tummy in the air position. Yep, I told you they are wacky.
Rumpus always snuggles up against the pillows, so sweet. Love those little white toes.
And for some reason Moose thinks the most comfortable spot on the entire bed is on top of my polar bear stuffed animal, which is under the covers. He has the entire soft bed, but he always chooses to sit on my lumpy stuffed animal. Wacky.
The boys enjoy the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Ethan2:09 PM

    Great shots! They are indeed very silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful cats. They all have such great coloring. I love cats!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails