Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Call for help

I am sending out a call for help. My veggie garden is part monster, part zombie, part bountiful feast. Seriously, I have no idea what I've done, but my veggie garden is producing more than I could ever, ever eat.

This was today's harvest. Yes, all of this is from today. Only two days ago I harvested this. See? Now you are starting to understand what I said about the zombies.
I seemed to have neglected the cucumbers the last time I picked veggies. Well the plant showed me! What the heck am I going to do with 6 cucumbers, three of which are the size of my leg?
Please, please help. If you live in the Salt Lake area, and would like to come over for a visit and a handful of veggies, we'd love that. We need you!

And a few other fun updates:
1. We've been our house for over a year now! We love it more than ever, it seems like living in the condo was a lifetime ago.
2. I reached my third and final trimester of my pregnancy! Only three more months until I meet little Baby November.
3. Remember how I posted a little while ago that I have three speeds? Well now I'm just down to one speed, you guessed it, extra extra slow. I seriously can't walk with any speed anymore. It is hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great harvest--unfortunately from people I talked to in NJ, this was a horrible year for vegetables due to the constant rain--and we had a frost up until AFTER Mother's Day I believe. So no fresh veggies for us!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails