Monday, August 03, 2009

My tummy

My word I've been growing! No longer can I pretend that I'm not pregnant, just a little round around the middle. Nope, now I look pregnant. Strangers ask me when I'm due, and E even felt the little baby kick last week!

I'm walking slower and feeling very round. I told E the other day I have three speeds. Slow, extra slow and extra extra slow. One huge thing I've noticed is that I'm having a harder and harder time squatting down and leaning over. Setting up my dolls on ground level has become almost impossible, I can't bend that way anymore. It is crazy!

I've even been having a few growing pains. Nothing major, but a tendon or something that runs along my ribs on the left side has been feeling pinched or stretched for two weeks! It is a major pain in the butt when all I want to do is relax and it feels like my tendons are twisting.

Anyway, here is what you are all waiting for, a belly photo at 24 weeks, 3 days.

3 comments:

  1. My sister is pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are actually beginning to look pregnant! But just barely :) Hope your soreness goes away soon- It's amazing to think of the change a woman's body undergoes to compensate for an growing belly- incredible really.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails