Thursday, August 27, 2009

Violet visits Canada

I took a break from blogging today to finish something else I've been wanting to do -Violet's Canadian photo album.

Violet has joined E and I on most of our international trips, and her albums are a lot of fun. They get a ton of wonderful response from my doll friends, and so I spent the day finishing the album for her. Here is the link.

And stay tuned for the last of the Canada trip account, it is coming! If you like Violet's album, make sure to check out my other doll albums, including lots of Violet's travel albums, and Violet's blog (links on the right).

Violet and I enjoy the shores of Maligne Lake.

2 comments:

  1. All so beautiful, mommy-to-be, Violet and the landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, have to say how much I enjoy your photos! I feel like I'm taking a vacation every time I look at them!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails