Sunday, August 23, 2009

We are back!

E and I returned home from our trip up north. It was amazing. AMAZING! We had so much fun exploring Banff and Jasper National Parks.

Here are a few preview photos, longer posts to come!

Moraine Lake in Banff was unreal.
In addition to spotting a grizzly bear, I found some bear poo! How do I know it was bear poo? The ranger told us what to look for, it was bear alright!
One of the hundreds of peaks I took a photo of.
We rented a canoe on Lake Louise. Heaven.
Entering Jasper National Park, a place I've always wanted to visit.
We also rented a canoe on Meligne Lake. Again, totally worth it.
Sunset over the town of Japer.
Near the end of our trip we stayed two nights at the Banff Springs Hotel (click on the link if you haven't already, you'll love it!). Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in by far. They call it the Canadian Castle. I couldn't agree more.
Baby November explores a ghost town within the national park with us. This is not the first time he's been to ghost towns, remember this photo when my tummy was much much smaller?

3 comments:

  1. Kyungock7:56 AM

    Yah!! You came back~~It looks like sooo fun trip I miss you~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!! Now I want to go. :) The only place in Canada I've ever been is Niagara Falls... quite touristy and not nearly as serene and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden10:26 AM

    WOW ! very amazing photography

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails