Wednesday, August 05, 2009

For the love of little boys



Once finding out I was having a little boy, I've been doing some shopping. Nothing extravagant, mostly finding adorable things on sale and picking up things slowly. Plus, my mom and E's mom have purchased a few things for me, all boy stuff, of course. My all time favorite baby clothing store is called Janie and Jack. I'm not a fan of sports gear or race cars on boy clothes, or sayings like "I'm manly" on a baby onesie. Instead, I like classic, sweet, and babyish styles. Little boys are only little once, why not enjoy it?

Anyway, I've found some really cute things and buying them has made the fact that I'll be a mama in a short time feel more real. These little outfits are just too adorable. I love my little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Are you familiar with http://www.hannaandersson.com? The clothes might be a little pricier but the quality is fantastic. Both my boys wore Hannas when they were babies, and our younger son wore brother's hand-me-down Hannas. They don't pill or lose shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hanna! They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the things in your photos. Adorable. It's more challenging to find cute little boy things without all the typical "guy" stuff. (My daughter doesn't like that stuff either for her son, me niether.) I love Hanna also!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails