Saturday, December 11, 2010

My sweet wonderful man is home

What a trying week it has been. James has been a fuss bucket and my sweet husband has been abroad: in Paris! There was a trade show that was crucial to his industry, so E and a coworker were lucky enough to go to Europe.

I stayed home, with the baby man. He's not quite old enough to stay with his Grandmas yet; but next year, I just might attend the show. We'll see.

I am so thrilled to have E home. James was going crazy last night showing off all of his new skills for his Dadada. I was so happy to have the man I love back at my side.

Here are some of the photos. Alex (my Playmobil travel doll) joined him too, of course.







1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! Looks like an amazing trip and an amazing hotel room!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails