Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Photo book

Each year I make a very simple photo book on Shutterfly.com and get it printed for grandparents for Christmas. We also print one for ourselves, because while we have thousands of photos on our computer and hundreds online, sometimes it is just so fun to sit down and look at a book with your babies.

Both my Grandmas prize these books among their most prized possessions.

And since I just finished and ordered the 2013 photo book last night, I thought I'd share here.
Click here to view this photo book larger

And picking the cover and back cover is always such a fun and tricky process. It always seems that I have more than enough awesome photos to choose from (because Daddy is the best at getting smiles from these two). Here is what I chose:

Cover -
Back cover -

1 comment:

  1. Connie4:45 PM

    Now I know what I'm getting for Christmas, right?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails