Saturday, April 10, 2010

Couple of recent photos

Today, as the maid-of-honor of Chelsea's wedding, I hosted a bridal shower tea. I had fantastic help from E and Connie, and the entire party went so so well. As it is 9:30 pm, and I'm quite tired, the bridal shower tea post will have to wait.

Tonight, however, I'll post a few recent photos. None of them really have a theme, but the are wonderful in the fact that they are us. Just little day to day activities that I happen to capture digitally.

Over the last few days James has become such a good eater! He is loving his rice cereal mixed with applesauce, and "helps" me put the spoon in his mouth.
The result is a big lovable mess.
James's hands have grown so much since he was a newborn. I swear, every time E or I look at his hands we comment on how huge they are. But compared to Daddy's hands, I guess they are still pretty little.
And most Saturday mornings at home have two things in common: staying in your PJs late and kisses from Daddy. Life couldn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails