Friday, April 23, 2010

On the bed

Day to day life with the babe is so wonderful. Simple, full of smiles and giggles, warm baths and long walks.

Every morning I nurse James on the master bed. I sip the coffee that E left for me in the travel mug before he headed out to work. I read my emails on my phone and look down a James's perfect eyelashes. Afterward we play in our jammies, talk, snuggle and laugh. Many mornings the kitties join the ritual. After awhile James wants to practice his new skills: standing with support, sitting and rolling. Every day he becomes better and better at all his new found tricks.

And the mornings on the bed with him are just totally and completely perfect.


4 comments:

  1. Jess Red3:09 PM

    He is SO darling. The cutest face I've ever seen!! Hope you are well.
    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pictures Jessica! I was reading Logan your post and said " I can't figure out who James looks like." Logans reply 5 seconds later. "He looks like Justin."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Nice Logan. Very cute pics babe! I love seeing these at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me miss Logan. Hahaa! Brooke and Logan, when do you want to meet the little guy?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails