Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Little sleeper

Finally James and I have had luck with nap time. Over the last few weeks James has been having pretty regular naps, however his nighttime sleep has gotten worse and worse. Once upon a time he'd wake up twice, around 1:00 am and 5:00 am to eat. Then sleep in until about ten. I was in heaven.

Then he shortened his sleep-in time till about eight. Still I could not complain. Then he decided that he'd rather have his first nighttime feeding at 11:00 pm. Then he decided that it was quite fun to wake up around three to fuss. And last night he decided that he should wake up seven, yes seven times, to fuss, eat, cry, whatever.

Dear me, I hope this isn't a new trend. I want him to sleep through the night, but even waking up twice, like the old days, sounds heavenly at this point.

Above is a photo I snapped today while James was napping. I just love it. He is such a sweet baby, I just wish his nighttime sleep would get better.

2 comments:

  1. You might have to forgo one nap so he'll sleep better at night. But he is still the sweetest baby ever!Look at those lady-killer eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:31 AM

    He just might be going through a grow spurt, thus he is a little more hungry than usual. Adorable little guy though.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails