Sunday, April 04, 2010

First roll and birthday

It has been a very exciting few days for us here in Utah. On Friday James rolled over from tummy to back for the first time, and my mom caught it on camera! Yes, it is not the best video, but it is so fun that I could show E his very first roll!

Then on Saturday I turned 29. Next year will be the big three zero. Can't believe it. I really can't. I still feel like I'm 22. On my birthday we woke up late (actually E let me sleep in and he dealt with fussy baby, then I let him go back to sleep while I dealt with the fuss bucket). Then we put a certain little baby down for a nap and had a yummy birthday breakfast of french toast and set up my birthday present! A new TV for the bedroom!

Yea! A flat screen for the bedroom! And a DVD player!
That afternoon we snuggled on the bed and James gave Rumpus some pets. It is so cute, now that he has a little hand control he's been touching lots of new things, the kitties are one of them.

Isn't this the cutest photo of my three boys? James, Rumpus and Daddy relax on the bed on a Saturday afternoon.

Then we went to Wheeler Farm and James was awe struck by all the animals. He watched the geese, goats, horses, cows, and chickens very carefully. It is so cute to watch him examine something he's never seen for the first time.

And here he is taking it all in. So many new things.
Then that night E and I left the baby at home with Grandma Connie and we went to an awesome sushi dinner at Takashi. I was so super bummed that I forgot my camera, because this place is really neat and the dinner was divine. Seriously, the fresh fish melts in your mouth, so amazing.

Happy birthday to me!

Here is the video of James's first roll. Not very exciting to anybody but his parents, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails