Thursday, April 29, 2010

Playing with James


Spending the days with the babe makes for quite a few silly games. I make up silly songs, come up with quite a few silly conversations, and rotate from room to room to try to keep boredom at a minimum.

Today while in James's room I thought we could practice some tummy to back rolls and I could try to catch it all on camera.

Didn't work out that way. James only seems to know how to roll about 1/3 of the time. So today he just got grumpy that he couldn't get off his tummy. (Can you tell from the last picture above that he was mad? Poor guy.)

Once his Mama rolled him over and gave him his binky, life was alright.
He's lovn' his toes.
And he is still a master at removing his own binky. Which makes for some interesting nights...
I think this child is part rooster. Look at that hair!

3 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie and you are such a great photographer. Have you thought about scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful photos of James! He gets cuter every day and your photos of him are spectacular. What a wonderuful thing to have, this blog documenting his adventures. You will be so glad you have it. You never think you will forget certain things about your childern, but I've found for me, so many things are lost to memory. Having these photos and blogs will pring you such joy, as I'm sure you know already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I know about the thing that babies have for pulling out their binkies and then not being able to put them back. When my little cousin was a baby he would yank his binkie out, and then scream and cry when it was just an inch from his mouth on his little belly, and wouldn't stop until someone would stick it back in.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails