Saturday, May 01, 2010

His highchair


Last week I made the trek out to Ikea with Connie, Chelsea, Joe and Baby Man. James DOES NOT like Ikea as much as his Mama, due to the fact that he sobbed the entire ride there and back. It seriously broke my heart.

Luckily, inside the store he was fine, and he gave me a chance too ohh and ahh over all the adorable baby and kid things they have there (like this cute as heck rug and this mini kitchen).

One thing I came home with? This highchair! I set it up that night and over the last one and a half weeks James has enjoyed eating his meals at the table. The last few days he's been enjoying rice cereal mixed with prune juice (a baby fave!) and pureed sweet potatoes. Yum yum.

And he looks so damn cute in his highchair.
Blurry but adorable.


Suckn' on that bottom lip. Cracks me up.

3 comments:

  1. OH I love that pic of him sucking on his bottom lip... what a darling little boy. :) I have that same high chair for Jake (but in white) and love it! SO easy to clean!! And my mom got me that rug at Christmas and the kids love to run their little cars and trains all over it... and it's totally hecka cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks absolutely edible! Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get enough of that cute boy! You take wonderful photos Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails