Monday, February 07, 2011

New Blog Title!

After quite a bit of thought and a lot of going back and forth about five times I've decided to change my blog title. I am thrilled that almost 80% of you love the name JJ's Space, but it just didn't fit me anymore. My dad used to call my JJ years ago, as did E. Now my dad calls me sweetie and E calls me sweetie, sweet pea, or one of a hundred or so other names he's come up with.

I wanted a name that speaks about what I'm all about, and I think Happier Still is it. I hope because I changed the name (and didn't follow the pleas of 80% of you and my dear husband to keep it as JJ's Space) that you'll continue to read. Nothing else is going to change. This is still my space. :)

So to unveil a new name I wanted to come up with a new header. We went on a photo shoot and of course I had so much fun with my two boys at Gardner Village. There are tons of great backdrops there and it is so easy to get some good shots. Plus, James loves the place. He saw a windmill spinning in the wind and almost jumped out of our arms he was so excited.


One of my favorite shots of the day had a dull brown background (dead winter grass) so I had E show me how to convert that background to black and white in Photoshop.
The sun streaming through his hair and the funny old covered bridge in the background = love.
This is the face he kept giving me. Not what I was after.
What a goof I've got.

We made a trip to the candy store again and he went right for the hard candies he wanted last time. Good memory kid.
After removing the candy from his little crazy strong grip I took him outside while E payed for our goodies. This is the reaction E got when he exited the store. James adores his Dada and E gets this reaction every time. Just wish I caught the grin. He just wanted to go walking with Daddy.

We found a little swing outside the toy store and James was thrilled to swing on it with Dada.
And get lots of tickles.
And the first photo, with the balloon, was my favorite shot of the day. So dang sweet.

5 comments:

  1. OK, maybe this is the female in me... but awwwwh! Very precious memories. I love the three photos of funny faces. I think they will be a great memory. Happy pre Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new blog name! It is perfect and it really is a name for your whole family.

    I equally LOVE the new photos. The red is just perfect. You could start your own line of greeting cards with James photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted to keep JJ's Space, but I'm glad you went with what you wanted.
    I loveeeee the baloon picture too. That's just absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm a little sad that its no longer JJ's space because I 've been reading JJ's space for years, but I think Happier Still captures the vibe of your blog perfectly. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:52 PM

    soooo cute! you have a super model as a husband and a baby model as a son.

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails