Friday, November 11, 2011

Pregnancy quiz: 27 weeks

How far along: 27 weeks. This is the LAST week of my second trimester. Wow!

Sleep: Ok. Most nights I settle down easily but have a hard time falling back asleep. Plus this time change is still messing me up.

Movement: Yep, the other morning Baby Girl had a tap class at 6:00 am.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pelvic pressure, heartburn, extreme exhaustion, sciatic nerve pain.

Food Cravings: OJ tastes AMAZING in the morning. But can't drink it later in the day because of heartburn.

What I miss: Getting out of the car easily. Getting out of bed easily. Both feel like huge tasks.

What I am looking forward to: E's last big international trip of the season to be behind us. So so close! Also, James's second birthday party next weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: I love to nap.

Best moment this week:Playing in the leaves yesterday. It was wonderful (scroll down to see the post).

Milestones: Hello! Last week of second trimester!

Photos: James's favorite toys right now are his bulldozer and construction vehicles toys. He's loved them for months and plays with them every day. The first time I ever saw him do creative play was with these babies. It doesn't matter how many times I tuck them under the table in the living room, they are dragged out mere seconds later and left in the middle of the room as horrible tripping hazards. I don't mind, I just smile though. I love that he loves diggers and bulldozers as much as he does.
In addition to about 5 toys, we also have half a dozen digger books, always open to the digger page, mind you.
In the sunlight after his nap, hence his jammie pants.
"Up, down, bang!" is what he always says.
My almost two year old is more amazing that I could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

  1. My son, Kade has that same bulldozer. Right now, he's sitting in my lap squealing with joy because he just saw "tuck" on the computer screen :) Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie11:12 AM

    James is all boy! And a darling one at that!How I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails