Wednesday, January 11, 2012

At the aquarium

There are few activities that are suited for our little family as well as the aquarium. In the middle of the winter, when the sky begins to get dark by 4:30, the aquarium is especially needed. Which means James and I often find ourselves there.

On Sunday, our afternoon was open, so I suggested a trip to the aquarium. This is not unusual, seriously we frequent this place weekly (thank goodness for inexpensive annual passes!). E happily agreed and mentioned he wanted to bring his camera along. I hardly ever bring my camera because of the dim lighting and hard to angle shots. E's shots are great, of course. Clear, even in the dark, and he brought the magic of a place James knows so well to my blog.


Pretty stunning photo babe. Well done.
Yes, I think this puffer fish is smiling at you!
Our happy boy, through a tank (and a few unfocused bubbles and one very unfocused nemo fish).
I've written about the aquarium a couple other times. Here and here are the links.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 PM

    What happened to the silly violet blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Violet has taken a back burner to the real kiddos around these parts. I don't have much time for hobbies anymore, and my hobbies are always changing.

    As of now, I'm not as interested in American Girls, hence the lack of updates on Vioelt's blog. One day I will play with Violet again, but not when I have a toddler and am 9 months pregnant.

    Best thing about plastic kiddos? They don't mind if you have other interests for a few years. She'll be back, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie5:33 PM

    Stunning pictures! And yes, puffer fish do smile at you (because they know they have poison that can kill you!)But, of course, the most wonderful thing at the aquarium, my beautiful and perfect grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails