Thursday, September 19, 2013

The voices of my children

Two videos, so you can hear the voices that will change all too quickly:

We are on day five of James not napping. He goes through these stages sometimes. Right when he turned three and a half he didn't nap for an entire month. It was rough, because he still needs to nap. He gets so cranky as the afternoon wears on.

But I realize that I don't post nearly enough videos of these sweet kids of mine. Their voices, their expressions, all change in a blink.

So here is James, telling me about his non-napping.


And one more, taken a few weeks ago of my two children looking at one of our photo books. They were being so sweet and darling, I'm glad I caught it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails