Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day in the Orchard

One of my friends had a baby around Christmas time and for months we've been trying to arrange a time to take photos of her newborn. Things kept coming up and suddenly her newborn was hardly a newborn anymore, instead a darling infant.

As the days grew warmer I suggested taking our girls to the apple orchard and trying to get some photos in the blossoms. Today was overcast and warm and both of our big boys were at preschool, so it seemed like a perfect day.

Only later did I realize it was also Earth Day.

Spending a morning under the fragrant blossoms in the warm spring air, with two smily girls, was the best way to celebrate the earth. Green grass and zillions of dandelions didn't hurt either.
Baby girls (and boys) are heaven on earth.


Juliet has taken an interest in flowers (yea!) and photography. I brought the sweet bunny along as a prop and she insisted I take a photo of the "pretty bunny".

 Juliet's baby cradle made such a perfect prop.

It's easy to be happy with the photos when you have the two sweetest girls in the land to photograph.
Juliet's darling outfit was a hand-me-down gift from a friend. Thank you Julia and Leah. LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Connie10:19 PM

    I still say this girl (Juliet) needs to be a model, and these pics prove it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails