Sunday, May 18, 2014

We'll grow up together, side by side

"I'll show you the things I've learned along the way
help you blow out your candles on your first birthday
We'll grow up together, side by side
we'll care for one another full of love and pride."
-Frances England, Family Tree.

My favorite song these days are "You & Me", "Spring has Sprung" and "Family Tree" by Frances England. They are all AMAZING. Listen. You'll love them.

My favorite line of all, "we'll grow up together, side by side" rings so true. It brings happy tears to my eyes every time I hear it. And looking at these photos from the last year I just had to title a post with the lyrics.

We'll grow up together, side by side
we'll care for one another full of love and pride.

Last year, May 2013
July 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
Christmas Eve 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
An entire year. Only more wonderful years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos! And sweet friends, right?!! They have gotten so big too. Happy summer, and Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures and even more darling kids. I love this post! And both James and Juliet will too one day!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails