Sunday, April 01, 2007

Birthday weekend

Because it is my birthday on Tuesday, and I have a full time job that gives me little to no time during the work week, I've done some fun birthday related activities over the weekend.

Last night E took me out to dinner, a restaurant of my choice, and I chose Fresco, and favorite E and I have had for awhile. Well, Fresco did not disappoint, and we had a fantastic meal, and we both left the restaurant fat and happy!

Today (Sunday) I begged E and his family to give me my gifts early, luckily they said yes! E gave me his presents this morning, and his family gave them to me over brunch. I got some fantastic doll things I've been wanting, and so this afternoon I pulled out all my doll junk and made an online album (for my doll message board, which I've very addicted to). If you are board, or like to see what dorks like me do in their spare time, here is a link to the album: Spring Party

All in all, I can't imagine a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon then playing dolls!



Kit (my newest doll) brings some eggs to the Spring Party brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails