Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines my love

To all the people I love: Happy Valentines

I had a dream last night that my sister died and that we had to put my sweet kitty Mabel down. I woke up sobbing. It felt so real. I've had more and more vivid dreams in the last year or so, does anyone know how to make them quit? I would like to have nice, normal, sweet dreams, not the kind that wrench my soul each and every night.

On a much lighter note, E and I have some Valentines plans tonight. I'm not really sure what we will be doing (dinner? movie?) but it should be a fun night nonetheless, and I have a gift for my hubby, so I think he'll enjoy that.

PS - don't you love that photo? I found it on Flickr and just love it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Dear Jess,
    What can I say except this ... when you feel the pleasure in life so vividly, you also feel the pain. Once when I told my nephew, "you are just like me" ... he said, it isn't easy being you... it is true. WE see the colours so bright and the blacks so black. There isn't any remedy except to enjoy the light and trust in those who love you. Consider yourself lucky, some people go through life feeling nothing but apathy. I remember you saying .. " can someone die from a beauty overload?" Only some people can even see the beauty ...xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails