Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lucky times two

Once upon a time I said I was the luckiest woman in the world. I need to assure you, that still holds true. This year we are planning yet another wonderful, fantastic, awe inspiring trip. Where you ask? Grand Cayman!

Grand Cayman is a little island south of Cuba that is famous for its fantastic snorkeling and beautiful white beaches. E's Mom and Dad visited years ago, and ever since wished that they could go back with all of us. Well this year we decided to make it happen!

In early May E and I will depart with Steve (E's dad), Connie (E's mom), David (E's brother), and Chelsea (E's sister) to the south of Grand Cayman for a week of exploring, snorkeling, hanging out on the beach, drinking yummy island drinks, and much more.

Plus, we are staying in this AWESOME house right on the beach. We decided to rent a house instead of a hotel room because we'll have more room to spread out and we'll have a kitchen so we don't always have to go out to eat. It is also big, beautiful, right on the beach, and has four bedrooms, so everyone will have their own space.

Because I am so thrilled at the thought of spending a week on white sandy beaches and snorkeling to my heart's content, we bought a snorkel set, I've started researching underwater cameras, and I'm searching the web for the best Cayman photos out there.

Here are a few I found (none of these are my photos, all are from my new favorite website Flickr, as well as the one above):


And here are a few of the house we are staying in, can you tell I'm excited?


3 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks really, really fun. Can you smuggle me in with your luggage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing and so much fun!! Gorgeous pictures- can't wait to see yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:18 AM

    You are so going to have the best time!!! I'm totally jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails