Friday, February 15, 2008

How Romantical!

Romantical is a new word that E made it, it means that if you are having a romantic time, it is romantical.

Anyway, last night was very romantical indeed. I arrived home from work to find soft music playing, a cheese board, chocolate dipped strawberries, candles lit, and a smiling husband with a dozen roses. WOW!

We sat down to a really nice cocktail hour (E even picked up my favorite drink while he was running errands) and opened presents. E gave me my present a little early, which was an awesome deluxe yoga mat. Both E and I have really been enjoying going to yoga, and I've needed a new mat for quite awhile.
Mabel enjoys the cheese board as much as we do! (Side note, when E was getting the cheese ready before I got home from work, Mabel decided to take a sniff. She was standing next to a lit candle and before she knew it had a singed mark on her side! Luckily E noticed and made sure she was okay, and kicked her off the table before anymore harm could be done)

I gave E a cute little tin toy ship that looks like the Queen Mary 2. Why a toy you ask? Because I love tin toys and he loves ships. Anyway, he was thrilled.

After a very long relaxing cocktail hour we visited with E's family, then went to see my family, then finally went out to a late dinner at Market Street. We had a wonderful night.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Wow!! What a lucky girl you are!!
    Kudos to E!!
    You two make me believe in LOVE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:56 PM

    PS. To be truly romantical I hope it was Josh serenading .... not that "Bubbly" guy!!
    (See "Sexy Song" comments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! You have such a great husband. Sounds like you both had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails