Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13th, cursed day

Remember this post and this one? And it wasn't even that long ago that sweet Booberry died. Well it is the day before Valentines again and of course it can't go easily. My sister broke up with her boyfriend (whom she really liked), I was stuck at work until 7:00 in a SUPER long meeting and then a death snowstorm, and my mom's sweet kitty Tasha got hit by a car today.

Also it is the two year anniversary of my mom telling me that she and my dad were getting a divorce.

Will February 13th ever be a non-cursed day?

I hope little Tasha is in kitty heaven now. Here is a photo of her and Ivan (her brother whom my mom also adopted) that I took last fall. Tasha is the little girl in the front with the sweet black face. Rest now little girl .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    awww...what a sweet kitty, that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails