Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Katie tagged me

My friend Katie emailed this to me, and instead of just replying, I thought it might be fun to post the answers on my blog.

Here it goes:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Gymnastics teacher for little kids
2. Summer camp adviser
3. Marking researcher at a high tech firm
4. Account Executive for advertising agency (current job)

Four favorite movies:
1. The Little Princess- 1995 version
2. Thomas Crown Affair- new version
3. The Secret Garden
4. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Four places I have lived:
I've lived in Salt Lake all my life, I'm a looser. Here are the places within Salt Lake I've lived:
1. Holladay area
2. Princeton/Yale area
3. University of Utah dorms
4. Cottonwood Heights

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Law and Order SVU (best show ever!)
2. True Life- really interesting MTV show
3. The Girls Next Door (my guilty pleasure)
4. America's Next Top Model (another guilty pleasure)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Tanzania, Africa
2. London, England
3. Northern Italy
4. Across the ocean on the QM2

People who email me regularly:
1. work clients
2. work clients
3. work clients
4. work clients ;)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Kurma
2. Homemade pasta
3. Fish tacos
4. Sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home in the reading nook
2. Cottswold England
3. Balzano Italy
4. Library on the QM2

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to the farmhouse and the cabin in the summer!
2. My second anniversary with my hubby
3. Hiking in southern Utah in a few weeks
4. And... going to Grand Cayman with the Trumps!!! (post talking all about this to come!)

Thanks Katie for the fun quiz!

1 comment:

  1. Hi JJ,

    I just wanted to say I'm so glad you enjoyed the four things quiz and I think it is very cool that you posted your answers here on your blogspot! TTYS! :-) KGC

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails