Friday, May 29, 2009

Wedding season

As I mentioned in an earlier post, today is the kick off for the season of weddings for E and I. We know quite a few people getting married, and each event is so special.

We also are lucky enough to be really close to lots of the people that are getting married, which of course means, I get to be a bridesmaid! I've been a bridesmaid once before in Naina's wedding, and really enjoyed it.

So, although I'm not a maid tonight in Logan's and Brooke's wedding, I have a lot of maid duties to look forward to. And also a lot of dress shopping.

In August, I'm a bridesmaid in Jo and Ben's wedding.
In September I'm a bridesmaid in my Mom's wedding.
In October I'm a bridesmaid in Allison's wedding.
And next June (June 2010) I'm the maid of honor in Chelsea's wedding!

Here are some of the things I might wear. Jo and Chelsea haven't made a final choice yet, but my Mom and Allison have. So two of these are still yet to be decided.

4 comments:

  1. Since you're shopping, can you find me a red dress for my company's convention next week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both the pink and the green dress best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the purple and the green ones are my favorite. I think the purple one would look good with your complexion and hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24 AM

    I love the Pink one! It lookks great!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails