Friday, May 01, 2009

65 questions you've never been asked

I found this on Facebook and thought it was kinda fun. Here we go-

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair. Last thing is usually my face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I have two, a red one that's really warm and a green one for days that aren't quite as cold.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes. E always gets kisses.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Only on special occasions. Usually I just throw something on.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Happy. And dreading mowing the lawn. It looks cold and rainy outside, but it really needs to be done.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
Picture frame with a photo of E in it (the photo is of E the first time he saw me on our wedding day).

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
Can't say, I have a lot of dreams when I'm waking up. The other night I had one where I was being chased by a pride of lions. It was horrifying.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope, it's only 9:30 so there is still hope!

9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing, I just ate breakfast. I was craving a McDonald's egg mcmuffin, so I made a homemade version here.

10. Do you floss daily?
Not even close.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Fish tacos!

12. Are you emotional?
Not really, not since I was a teen.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both, but I do like to bite sometimes.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes, most of the time. I like the color and I like when I straighten it, it looks cute. If I air dry it it just looks fizzy, and then I don't like it.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes, so I could ask him about a few things that really irk me.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The laptop's fan. It is very quiet. And the ticking clock.

19. Are your parents strict?
No, they need to be much stricter, they let Chandler get away with anything.

20. Would you go skydiving?
Absolutely

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No

23. Do you rent movies often?
We have Netflix. We were on an Office kick, but since we've finished we haven't watched many things. Also, my Mother-in-law buys a lot of DVDs, so we often 'rent' from her.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Stirling silver picture frames. Not much else, I'm not into sparkles.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Let's see, in order of visiting I've been to USA (does that count?), Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Tanzania, England, Italy, Austria, and Japan. Only 9, I'm pathetic. Oh wait! And Grand Cayman, but it is part of England.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, when I was a kid. I never said anything though, just hung up.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, many times. Just last fall E and I took the Bullet Train in Japan from Tokyo to Kyoto.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Both

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Isn't the title of this quiz '65 questions you've never been asked'? We'll I've been asked this, many times. And yes, I do.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Sometimes, only when my lips are feeling chappy.

31. Do you own a gun?
No and I don't ever want to.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, like a pro!

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My friends for a wine and scotch tasting party (along with appetizers and such!)

34. Are you too forgiving?
Not sure, I try to forgive. Luckily I've never had anything big in my life that I've needed to forgive for.

35. Ever been in love?
Yep, and I still am.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Today Ben and Jo are flying to Korea in first class (lucky!) and tomorrow I suspect they will be exploring Sol, something Jo has really been looking forward to doing with Ben for a very long time.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, they are a little much for me.

38. Last time you cried?
Not sure, maybe two months ago?

39. What was the last question you asked?
I'm chatting with my friend Naina on Google chat and asked her what's she doing this weekend.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, don't want any either.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Yes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, but from what I understand, nobody would see this. Something as little as a butterfly flapping its wings here can change the weather all the way across the world. How would one see that? Or prove it?

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Not that I remember.

45. Favorite color?
Today it is green. It changes a lot.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not a real slap, no.

47. Is your hair curly?
Wavy.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Um??? I haven't bought a CD for at least 10 years. Maybe more.

49. Do looks matter?
Not really.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Not sure. I hope I never have to find out.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, I adore life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. Gotta cut those greenhouse gases!

54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes. I believe I can.

55. Do you have good vision?
Yes! Better than perfect, but only since my laser eye surgery. Nighttime vision is still lacking.

58. The last person you held hands with?
My husband E.

59. What are you wearing?
Jammies.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Polar bears and cats

61. Where was your profile picture taken?
My Facebook profile photo is my second grade class photo. I'll post it here.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yes

63. Do you have a job?
Not at the moment. Thanks for the crude reminder.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Bread, fish and chips at the store yesterday.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.

I tag Naina, Chelsea, and Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails