Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farmer's Market

Today, like the last four Saturdays, we went to the Murray Farmer's Market. We love this place. The park is close to our house, less than a three minute drive and the market has such a fun fresh feel to it.

We wonder around, carefully spending the money we brought along. We sample things at each stall and decide what to purchase. Today we came home with a very adorable green pumpkin, an acorn squash, a butternut squash and two of the most amazing tamales that Utah has to offer.

I brought my camera again. I snapped photos of the splendid produce. And E snapped a photo of my boy and me.



2 comments:

  1. mmmm... farmer's markets are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Glad to see James wearing the Ute gear. I need to buy him more things!!!!

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails