Thursday, September 23, 2010

Snowbird with the fam

Tomorrow James will be 10 months. Ten. That is much much too old in my opinion. I can't get over how quickly this year has slipped by. My pregnancy seemed to last forever, but now James is such a big happy boy... and he's bigger every day.

Anyway, I actually wanted to post a few of the photos from Snowbird that I took on Sunday. E, James and I went up to Snowbird to check out the Forever Young Playground. It was awesome, as always. And we realized that Snowbird is hosting Oktoberfest right now, so in addition to sliding down the slides and swinging on the swings, E enjoyed a German beer. Pretty great day, right?
James has decided that he loves the slide, and he's big enough to go down alone.
He grins the entire time.

A beer for good measure.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such an awesome slide. I kinda want to go down on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Once again I must take the time to tell you...I just adore Baby James;o) I look forward to reading your updates & seeing his sweet pictures. So he will be double digits now: 10 months. I haven't found a way to stop mine from growing or I'd tell you how to slow it down. My middle kid turned 10 years old in June. *Sigh* BTW, love how James decided walking was more efficient than trying to crawl. You go BIG GUY! Bren from AGFMB
    P.S. Notice how huge he looks in his striped outfit from Snowbird compared to his striped sleeper at 2 months! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails