Wednesday, September 01, 2010

He wants to move. Now.

I can no longer keep up with James. He's not crawling yet, but wanting to oh so bad. He's not walking yet, but his entire being aches for it. All day I'm leaning over helping him walk from place to place. And dare I guide him to where I want to go? Oh no, this guy has a mind of his own. His favorite place to walk to? The tree in the front yard. James and the maple are best friends. We visit at least a dozen times a day.

Here are two cute videos for you.

Trying (and wanting) to crawl. And the way he puts his hand under his chin at 1:44 just kills me. He's so dang cute.

Finally James's old mother got tired of bending over all day, so today we bought a walker! Notice at the end he busts through the closed gate. Off to visit his tree friend I suppose...

4 comments:

  1. I've watched the walker one 3 times. The end is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wild men!!(Especially little ones!)His dad learned, at a very early age, to launch himself in his walker, then lift his feet and zoom like crazy across the floor! James will be doing that soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The videos are wonderful, he is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's so funny! I love when he puts his face down on the first video and then pops it back up with a huge grin when you say "Baby James". 1:44 made me giggle as well. And the walker one is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails