Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playdate with Granny Con

Today it felt like fall. The weather was cool and the air crisp. I called my mother-in-law Connie to see if she would like to join James and I for a little walk around the Temple Quarry Trail. She said "of course."

It was such a fun little walk. We spotted lots of lizards and a little bunny! I asked James if the bunny was either the Easter Bunny or Peter Rabbit. So cute.

And I got some photos of James and his Grandma. These two love each other so much.

Once E arrived home I showed him this photo. He said "look how big he looks! He's all grown up." I agree. He's ready to walk and wanting to practice all time (my poor back hurts from all the leaning over!)
I sat James down near a big granite boulder and started snapping his photo. Granny Con was talking to him and making silly faces. You think he likes her? Oh my word yes!
Lots of big smiles for Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. He is looking more and more like a little boy! I love his hair, what a cool little dude!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails