Tuesday, August 24, 2010

9 months with Wolfy!

Ok, my kid is too big. No longer does he look like a baby, he looks like a big boy. Where oh where has time gone?

At nine months James is sleeping through the night (glory be!), taking two naps during the day, eating three meals, and having three "booby milk" sessions a day. He is wanting to crawl so bad, but has yet to figure it out. He also wants to walk so bad, and it won't be long before he's tearing around faster than his mother can chase him.

Lately he's been sleeping on his tummy, which is so sweet. When we lie him down at night for bed he likes to have a binky in his mouth and one in each hand, I guess in case one gets lost. He's so goofy.

He is a master at finger foods. Now that he can choose what he wants to eat, he avoids all things green. I'm lucky if he'll eat one single pea. However, he adores fresh fruit, tomatoes, bread, pasta and cottage cheese. He'd be over the moon if all we we fed him was tomatoes and peaches. He loves them so much.

He is babbling a lot these days. Bababa, dadada and mamama are among his favorites. He also likes to make a bbbbbb... sound with his lips. When he's whiny and fussy he'll often say "mamama..." How wonderful it is that he has already learned to whine at me...

Morning walks are among his favorite times of the day, but his absolute favorite time is seeing Daddy when he gets home from work. He stretches out his arms and squirms to get away from me and into Daddy's arms. Won't be long before he's running towards his daddy.
Giving Wolfy some love
While I was taking Wolfy photos James sneezed. Glad I caught it on camera! (Yes, this is only a sneeze, not crying).
James love to tilt his head to the side these days. I ask him "is your cheek best friends with your shoulder?" And he'll play the head tilting game with you, as you can see in the video below. So silly.
And here is a super silly video (with horrible lighting) I took during lunch time today-

4 comments:

  1. I love the Wolfy pictures, he is just getting so big! You are right is looking more like a little boy now. Do you still call him Baby Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we still call him Baby Man! It's only the cutest name around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 AM

    SO cute!!! i love him!

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW he is so sweet. I love him. My friend's little baby is a little bit younger than your little guy and he's amazing me the way he seems to grow every time I see him. (I see him about once a week at church, sometimes more often it depends). I always hold him and the last time I saw him was at a ladies get-together and I took him downstairs and let him play around and he started crawling all over the floor! I was shocked, and had to grab him and put him back on the carpet a couple times. They grow so fast...and he's not even mine!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails